Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

CTSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Vetman

Reactions
Hello, I'm Jim and purchased my 2011 cts v 6 speed manual black diamond edition sedan in August. Of course love the car. I also own two other GM greats, a 1990 corvette zr-1 with all documents and Chevys first performance car, a 55 Chevrolet belair 2 dr ht pp 265 three speed with OD and 4.11 rear. All in mint condition. I am an active member of the zr-1 net registry which is similar to this forum. Is this a club with memberships?

OP
CTSVFan

CTSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard Jim

vinny0078

Reactions
hello,i`m vic and i just purchased a 2012 black ctsv coupe.incredible car.

nn72098

Reactions
Hello! I'm Natalie and I purchased a 2011 CTS-V gun metal black.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hi!
I'm Will I am and i just purchased 1 Blk Diamond 2012 CTS V!!

can anyone give me their opinion on replacing the stock air cabin.

PS. I'm in CA :(

Reactions

[}:)]Hi!
I'm Will I am and i just purchased 1 Blk Diamond 2012 CTS V!!

can anyone give me their opinion on replacing the stock air cabin.

PS. I'm in CA :(

Reactions
D-Brown here, howdy. Just traded in my 2015 Z51 for the 2017 CTS-V power difference is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hi everybody I'm new to the site actually I don't own a Cadillac that I am a LS3 owner the reason I registered on here is I have a 4.2 Kenne Bell polished that might do for one of you Cadillac guys sorry if this is the wrong place to post it but sometimes these forms are very hard to find stuff on

Denn01

Reactions
Hello everyone. I purchased a used 2012 CTS-V coupe mid-2017. Differential went out in Oct 2017 and dealership says GM does not currently have them available and no ETA when they will have them. Bought the car with an extended warranty since it was a used car, but that does not do any good if a part is not available. Joining forum to see if others having same problem and maybe learn how to get otherwise great car out of the shop.

OP
CTSVFan

CTSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #11
Congrats and welcome [MENTION=120]Denn01[/MENTION]

patrick

Reactions
Hello I am Patrick and I have a 2013 Thunder grey V Wagon with a manual transmission. One of the reasons I joined the group is because, sadly, I am putting my car up for sale. If anyone is interested please send me a message for pics and more details...

Reactions
Hi my name is Steve I purchased a 2014 Cadillac CTS V
I can definitely say this is by far the best car I purchased. It?s nice having something that gets out of its own way.

Reactions
Hi
I'm about 3 months into my cts-v ownership experience. I live in South Florida and bought a CPO 2016 model. Great car. I love the car so far and intend to keep it as long as possible but I have had a few issues
1) it is slow to crank when starting. Surprisingly this is more of a problem after I've driven the car for a while - like driving to the post office, dropping the mail and then coming back to start the car. In fact, on 2 occasions it failed to start altogether. I had it checked at the dealership but they were unable to find the problem.
2) the car seems to run rough at about 1000rpm when in driving in slow traffic - almost like it's about to stall. The solution is to manually downshift, but has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Doug

Reactions
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Hi,
I'm located in Alberta, Canada, and am looking to acquire a 2nd generation CTS-V Coupe (M6) someday. I appreciate reading about those who have these vehicles, and how they are being modified. Great forum!

06jewel

Reactions
Hello, Im from Maumee Oh and this is my first time on the forum.

Dano636

Reactions
Hey there everyone...
New on here, same user name as CTSVowners and Cadillacforums.
I've got a 2012 CTS-V Coupe 6M FBO+ making 785RWHP and my Daily driver is a 2012 CTS-4 Premium Wagon with the LFX Engine with plans to boost and bag it.
Car instagram @vetmotors

bigdog19

Reactions

Hi this is Jackie from Tacoma Wa. and I drive a 2012 cts v black diamond

cdehdarani

Reactions
New guy from OKC and ready to make this car a little faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

New member here who inherited a 2011 CTS-V Wagon. It's an auto with Recaro's and Sunroof in silver with 20K miles. It's going to become my DD for about 18 months and then we will see what happens from there. Currently stock.

Cadillac CTS-V Posts